My purchase looks different to the picture on the website, what do I do?
TONIMAY products are handmade with natural materials, therefore colours, inclusions and sizes of stones, embellishments and some core materials will vary from piece to piece. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I purchased something as a gift, but my friend would like to return it, what do I do?
We do not offer exchanges or refunds if you change your mind, however it is important to us that every TONIMAY customer is happy with our products, so please contact us to discuss further at email@example.com
What ring size should I order?
Our rings are available in standard US ring sizing. If you are unsure of your ring size please check our ring size chart here. We are constantly restocking sizes so if we have run out of your size please reach out and we can let you know when your size will be in. We also offer custom sizes for an additional $35 fee.
How do I care for my TONIMAY accessory?
- Keep jewels away from perfumes and chemicals which can cause tarnish.
- Please don't wear rings at the gym or lifting heavy objects as pressure can make the metal bend, warp or snap.
- Take necklaces off before going to bed.
- We do not recommend wearing your ToniMay pieces while swimming or showering. Exposure to water can cause gold plating to wear quickly and can reduce the quality of the opals/stones in our jewellery.
- We recommend you invest into a good quality polishing cloth or silver polish to keep your jewellery clean sparkling.
- Pieces that feature brass (Lost Pearl Gold Ring and selected earrings) will develop a natural petina through every day wear. This is a natural tarnishing of the ring. This is not considered a fault and we recommend polishing with a brass polish to restore the shine.
- For all finery rings we recommend having your stone setting checked and serviced every 12 months to protect against wear.