My purchase looks different to the picture on the website, what do I do?
TONIMAY products are handmade with natural materials, therefore colours, inclusions, sizes of stones, embellishments and some core materials will vary from piece to piece. Our pieces may also show some small tool markings from our jewellers.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase please contact us at email@example.com
I purchased something as a gift, but my friend would like to return it, what do I do?
Please choose carefully. Goods sold are non-refundable and we do not offer exchange or refund for ‘change of mind’. We are also unable to offer exchange or refund on earrings for hygiene and safety reasons.
For all Bespoke, Finery and Custom pieces sales are final and no exchange or refund is permitted.
What ring size should I order?
Our rings are made to standard US ring sizing. If you are unsure of your ring size please check our ring size chart here or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check your ring size with us.
We are constantly restocking sizes so if your size is not available please reach out and we can let you know when your size will be in.
We also offer custom sizes for an additional $35 fee.
How do I care for my TONIMAY pieces?
- Keep jewels away from perfumes, lotions, sunscreens and chemicals which can cause silver to tarnish at a rapid rate.
- Please don't wear rings at the gym or lifting heavy objects as pressure can make the metal bend, warp or snap.
- Please take necklaces off before going to bed and avoid tugging on chains as this can stretch the links and cause damage.
- Please remove your ToniMay pieces while swimming, showering or washing your hands. Exposure to water can cause gold plating to wear quickly and can reduce the quality of the opals/stones in our jewellery.
- We recommend you invest into a good quality polishing cloth or silver polish to keep your jewellery clean and sparkling. Silver pieces will naturally tarnish and a regular polish with a polishing cloth or silver dip will restore the shine.
- Pieces that feature brass (Lost Pearl Gold Ring and selected earrings) will develop a natural petina through every day wear. This is a natural tarnishing. This is not considered a fault and we recommend polishing with a brass polish to restore the shine.
- Gold plating will wear on pieces causing the gold to lighten. This is not a fault of the product but due to wear. Please avoid swimmings or showering in your gold plated jeweller or cleaning too frequently.
- For all finery rings we recommend having your stone setting checked and serviced every 12 months,